Learn more about how we collect, store, use and disclose your personal data when you interact with us.
This Disclaimer is defined according to the European Regulation act of General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679):
What data do we process when you visit this site?
- When you visit the website, we store information related to your behaviour based on your IP address only: This means that we record which pages you visit, the time spent on each page and your location;
- When you contact us through the contact form, we store your name, your email address and the content of your message content;
- We also store your name, email address and CV when you apply for a job;
- When you register for our events and meetings we store your name, email address, phone number, the organization you work for, your position, your dietary requirements and possible disabilities;
- When we set up members’ profiles to enable access to EAPB’s members area we store your name, email address, password and assigned user groups.
Why do we use your data?
- We use this data for the purposes described in our policy, which include:
- Keeping you informed on our latest work via emails and our newsletters;
- Improving security by protecting against fraud and abuse;
- Conducting analytics to better understand our audience;
- Registration purposes for EAPB’s meetings and events;
- Setting up of members’ profiles for EAPB’s members area.
You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
EAPB maintains copyright on the information provided through the Internet site, including copy, logotypes, logos and photo material. Nothing from the texts or graphics on the website may be published, distributed and/or copied without our written permission. Use of the information for private purposes is permitted.
You agree that this Disclaimer and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By registering or using this web site and service you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the county or city where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.
Personal identification information
www.eapb.eu keeps track of non-personally identifiable information such as the IP address of the User’s computer, time of access, browser type and files downloaded to gather usage statistics for its web site. IP addresses are not associated with other information about a user, but only indicate general visitor navigation patterns.
www.eapb.eu website has embedded tags that allow some third party entities such as Google Analytics and/or similar services to collect non-personally identifiable usage statistics.
Submission and Processing of Information
When you sign up to the Website, www.eapb.eu we may ask you for certain personally identifiable information. This personally identifiable information may include information that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name and email address.
Data that we process when you visit www.eapb.eu
- When you visit the website, we store information related to your behaviour based on your IP address only: page visited, time spent each page, location;
- When you contact us through the contact form, we store your name, your email address and your message’s content;
- We also store your name, email address and CV and you apply to a job application.
Why we process it?
We process this data for the purposes described in our policy, including to:
- Keep you informed on our latest work through emails and newsletters;
- Improve security by protecting against fraud and abuse;
- Conduct analytics and measurement to understand our audience.
Third Party Websites
The Website contain links to other websites. www.eapb.eu is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. It is the User's responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that they are acceptable prior to use. A link does not constitute an endorsement of the content, viewpoint or accuracy of such websites.
If you have used the Website before, it is possible that www.eapb.eu has data about you already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities. If you are an existing customer, www.eapb.eu will continue to keep you informed unless you revoke your consent via the procedures set forth below.
Transmission of data and information via the Website is not a secure or encrypted transmission method for sending your Personal Information, unless otherwise indicated on the Website. Accordingly, your attention is drawn to the fact that any information and personal data carried over the Internet is not secure. Personal Information may be intercepted, lost, redirected, corrupted, changed and accessed by other people.
Nevertheless, www.eapb.eu is committed to using all reasonable efforts to protect the personal information collected through the Website against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Consequently, we limit employees' access to Personal Information collected through the Website to only those employees who need access to the information in the performance of their official duties.
In addition, we set strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal information once we have received it and wherever possible we will use adequate security software and working procedures to ensure the security of your personal data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of personal information, we have employed physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect online. These measures include limiting the number of people who have physical access to www.eapb.eu database servers, as well as electronic security systems and password protections which guard against unauthorized access.
Data in our Logs
When you use www.eapb.eu our system automatically records that information (“data in our logs”) including information that your internet browser sends whenever you search a website or your mobile application sends when you’re using it going to and from different applications. The data in our logs may also include your IP address, the address of the most recent web pages you’ve visited that had www.eapb.eu features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used www.eapb.eu, and cookie data.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our association. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have consented to such disclosure
The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law. EAPB is the data controller of this website. For further question, please refer to Contact us.
The data processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller. Karakas S.A. is the data processor of this website. For further question, please refer to Contact us.
Sensitive personal data as defined in the European Regulation act of General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679)
Sensitive personal data means personal data that identifies a natural person’s:
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature
- Membership or non-membership in a trade union
- Physical or mental health or condition
- Sexual life
- Commission or alleged commission of any criminal offense
- Judicial proceedings relating to any for any criminal offense committed or alleged to have been committed
- Social security number
- Financial account numbers and/or financial accounts passcodes
We do not host sensitive data.
Web browser cookies
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
You will not find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
Right to be informed
At any stage, we can provide you with your personal information we host. You can send your request at any moment using the contact details (see Contact us). We will reply to the user via email within 25 business days
Should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the relevant authorities of a breach within 72 hours after we noticed the databreach.
- Where a breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the concerned users, we will notify within 10 working days after we noticed the data breach.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Disclaimer and Terms of Service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.