Terms and Conditions of Use of The European Association of Public Banks Internet Web Site: www.eapb.eu
The following clauses exclude or limit our legal liability for this site. They all apply only as far as the Belgian law permits. This website is owned and maintained by European Association of Public Banks (EAPB). The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
Exclusion of liability
- This site contains a large amount of complex information. We have tried to make it as clear, easy to use and as accurate as possible. However we disclaim all express or implied warranties that this site is accurate, complete, or up to date. We will have no liability to you if it is not;
- Further, no warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability;
- Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties;
- Access to and use of this website is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection;
- This website contains links to other websites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content or security of any such site. You link to such websites at your own risk, and we make no representations regarding the content of any such website. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party websites.
Personal data might be stored and used by the EAPB to keep you informed of services which may be of interest to you. This data will not be used other than in the normal course of our business. If you do not wish to receive such information, all you need to do is write to let us know.
European Association of Public Banks. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for non-commercial use only or unless for use as mentioned in the mutual agreement with our members.
The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of Belgium and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts.
Changes to website
The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without notification.
The EAPBs Registered office:
Avenue de la Joyeuse entrée 1-5