What we offer our members
- We advocate the common interests, policies and positions of the European public banking industry and engage in dialogue with the European institutions in the area of banking and financial services legislation and EU funding programs;
- We create platforms to facilitate the exchange of experience and to enhance co-operation among public sector banks across Europe;
- We provide our members with accurate, reliable and timely information on all relevant financial, political and legal developments and of measures adopted by the European institutions in the fields of banking law and European economic and financial policies;
- We establish contacts with the EU institutions as well as with other European banking associations, credit institutions and promotional institutions in all European countries;
- We represent the EAPB members to professional organisations, media and the general public.
Click on resources and download our annual report to learn more about EAPB and our activities.